• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

News Flash

Trusting

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just heard on the news that Trump had a talk with Ford Motor company and shortly after Ford announced it has changed its plans to build a car in Mexico. I will now be built in the U.S.. Didn't get any details, but should be more on the evening news. Maybe this is a sign that Trump will be sympathetic to Elio getting it's loan...??

wizard of ahs

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just heard on the news that Trump had a talk with Ford Motor company and shortly after Ford announced it has changed its plans to build a car in Mexico. I will now be built in the U.S.. Didn't get any details, but should be more on the evening news. Maybe this is a sign that Trump will be sympathetic to Elio getting it's loan...??
Nothing new...Ford is moving it's truck manufacturing back to the U.S., but moving it's small line to Mexico....all smoke and mirrors :(

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just heard on the news that Trump had a talk with Ford Motor company and shortly after Ford announced it has changed its plans to build a car in Mexico. I will now be built in the U.S.. Didn't get any details, but should be more on the evening news.

Just blasted GM about their Cruze being made in Mexico also! Total speculation, but I'd think if Elio's efforts ever gets on his radar[bigger fish to fry at the moment] he'd be a big fan of what they're trying to do, and MAYBE push their agenda. Fingers crossed.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Nothing new...Ford is moving it's truck manufacturing back to the U.S., but moving it's small line to Mexico....all smoke and mirrors :(
No. Ford said they were cancelling their Mexico plant plans and were, instead, going to put $700M and 700 more jobs into an existing Michigan plant. Unrelated to any talks to Trump, they say, but they envision a better economic environment for manufacturing under the new administration.

JERK

Elio Fan
Reaction score
I don't know what Ford has to do with ELIO but I heard Ford was using an exsisting plant in MEXICO and building fusions there.

Ian442

Elio Addict
Reaction score
These companies are doing the shell game shuffle in terms of investments jobs etc. I will avoid any political talk but I'd like to think somehow get his attention on twitter with ELIO stuff :). I may be in IT but my social footprint is next to nonexistent you all can carry that ball

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
These companies are doing the shell game shuffle in terms of investments jobs etc. I will avoid any political talk but I'd like to think somehow get his attention on twitter with ELIO stuff :). I may be in IT but my social footprint is next to nonexistent you all can carry that ball
My profile is the same; my daughter couldn't find any trace of me, and if she did find something it was minimal.
My life is mine, and not open to sharing.

Top Bottom