• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

News From Shreveport

luckylu15

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
I watched a new you tube video the other day about Elio and in the comments a woman said her brother in law used to work in the plant for GM and that he has filled out an application for employment with Elio. Does anyone know if they are starting to look for factory workers or is this B.S. They say they will start fleet production in Dec. getting very close to that!

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
I watched a new you tube video the other day about Elio and in the comments a woman said her brother in law used to work in the plant for GM and that he has filled out an application for employment with Elio. Does anyone know if they are starting to look for factory workers or is this B.S. They say they will start fleet production in Dec. getting very close to that!
Link to video please.

Marshall

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I can't see how they can begin the Fleet build when they haven't even built the second wave of the E series. They have to be behind schedule. It's only 6 weeks away from the admittedly optimistic December Fleet Build. I can't imagine them finishing the E series which is supposed to give feedback and be an integral part of the final design. I was expecting the E series to to happen in a month, not stretch out over half a year.

Top Bottom