• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Next All In Number Release Is Supposed To Be Monday May 12th.

Reaction score
Elio also ... usually ... reports the reservation numbers on Monday (for Sunday). Tomorrow is going to be an exciting day. I believe we will see how that minute and a half on 'that fox and friends' jumped the interest. I'm going to brag brag brag to everybody. I am excited for you Bob Eckard and all our new friends in the Elio family. I was on pins and needles waiting for my number, as most of us were. Now, we're entertaining our selves waiting for the big day, the big e-mail or phone call asking what color do we want.

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
Bob, Welcome to the ElioOwners.com forum from Atlanta, GA! :)

Glad you were so excited about this neat little vehicle that you jumped all in. We have a lot of members just like you waiting anxiously for their numbers so Monday will definitely be a fun day here.

We are glad to have you here. You have joined a very diverse group of people from all over the country who really enjoy discussing everything there is to know about this interesting vehicle. I hope you enjoy your time here reading about and/or discussing all there is to know about Elio Motors.

We have a survey we like reservation holders to fill out if they wish as it really helps us visualize the growing numbers and locations of future Elio Owners. If you wish you can fill it out now or wait until you get your number on Monday and fill it out with your number included. For now information visit this link: http://www.elioowners.com/threads/elio-reservation-map-and-survey.1129/

We also have a thread for our many current and former service members to introduce themselves if that happens to apply to you: http://www.elioowners.com/threads/military-service.1118/

If you ever happen to have any issues while on this forum please be sure to notify a staff member as we are here to help. :cool:

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
So, Just did my All In, and excited to see where I stand in the next number release. Will be interesting to see how well the numbers are increasing.
Bob, welcome to the forum where you will find the latest information, facts, rumors, and opinions. There are many friendly helpful people who will try to answer any question you may have. It will also provide many hours of entertainment. Looks like you made your $1K just in time for the much anticipated reservation numbers release. Welcome and enjoy the Elio experience

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Elio also ... usually ... reports the reservation numbers on Monday (for Sunday). Tomorrow is going to be an exciting day. I believe we will see how that minute and a half on 'that fox and friends' jumped the interest. I'm going to brag brag brag to everybody. I am excited for you Bob Eckard and all our new friends in the Elio family. I was on pins and needles waiting for my number, as most of us were. Now, we're entertaining our selves waiting for the big day, the big e-mail or phone call asking what color do we want.
I believe the Fox and Friends thing was a little over a week ago and contributed to last week's 40% uptick in daily reservations. Last week saw an average of 140 reservations per day! I have been tracking the numbers for a while and KNR and I always post the numbers and graphs each Monday after the numbers come out.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
So, Just did my All In, and excited to see where I stand in the next number release. Will be interesting to see how well the numbers are increasing.
Hi and Welcome from Oregon, Bob. I hope you enjoy exploring this forum and the adventure as we journey towards Elio production. Next year in our Elios! :-) Z

Reaction score
I believe the Fox and Friends thing was a little over a week ago and contributed to last week's 40% uptick in daily reservations. Last week saw an average of 140 reservations per day! I have been tracking the numbers for a while and KNR and I always post the numbers and graphs each Monday after the numbers come out.
I saw that Ty and Thank you for doing that. It was wonderful to see your work last week. I am hoping there's more.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I saw that Ty and Thank you for doing that. It was wonderful to see your work last week. I am hoping there's more.
I'll keep putting them out there. I'm missing numbers from February 10th. It doesn't affect my data because that week and the next are just rolled together but I'd still like to have it. Elio may not have released.the number of reservations that week though. I like to see the progression and continued interest in the Elio!

Reaction score
I'll keep putting them out there. I'm missing numbers from February 10th. It doesn't affect my data because that week and the next are just rolled together but I'd still like to have it. Elio may not have released.the number of reservations that week though. I like to see the progression and continued interest in the Elio!

Ty, I don't have Feb 10th neither. My records go 9006 Feb 3rd to 10,046 Feb 19. The next number is March 1 at 10,971 and then it got steady every Monday (reporting Sunday's date)

Top Bottom