• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Nfl Football 2019 & 2020

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Well I just retired last years NFL thread, so it's time to start a new one.
We do have one item of the 2017-2018 thread left, this years Super Bowl
The Patriots & the Eagles

Elf

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Well as I've said previous years the Patriots will prevail .I may not watch as I'm one of the very few people to snub the NFL .There is a naked women's wrestling convention here in Key West that has gained my interest .

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Let's see. I have to do the "Fan" thing.
1. Eagles Barely beat the Falcons but creamed the Vikings, therefore the Falcons would have beaten the Vikings.
2. Now, if the Eagles kick the snot out of the Eagles, you could reason that the Falcons could have won that game as well.
3. That makes the Falcons plausibly the 2nd best team!

Now, you either groaned or laughed. I don't buy the logic either but College football seems to... :p

I'm predicting the Patriots will win by fewer than 7 after fighting off an Eagles final drive in the last seconds for the win.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
EEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrhhhhhhhhhh maybe.
What, you think the Eagles are going to pull a Seahawks move?
Well they finally let go oh that loser OC that they had, so unless the Eagles picked him up, I can't agree with you.
I believe that Patriots go down in defeat this time, and it won't be that close.

At least, that's what I'm hoping for.
It's not so much that I want to see the Eagles win, I just want the Patriots crash and burn, and I hope that the Eagles can do it.
So for next weekend, I'm still a Seahawks fan, but I will be cheering for the Eagles to stuff Brady and crew down a deep dark hole.
Go Eagles!!

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
What, you think the Eagles are going to pull a Seahawks move?
Well they finally let go oh that loser OC that they had, so unless the Eagles picked him up, I can't agree with you.
I believe that Patriots go down in defeat this time, and it won't be that close.

At least, that's what I'm hoping for.
It's not so much that I want to see the Eagles win, I just want the Patriots crash and burn, and I hope that the Eagles can do it.
So for next weekend, I'm still a Seahawks fan, but I will be cheering for the Eagles to stuff Brady and crew down a deep dark hole.
Go Eagles!!
Truth be told, I'd rather see the NFC win just because...

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I will be cheering for the Eagles to stuff Brady and crew down a deep dark hole.
Go Eagles!!
We were pretty pumped. I'm not a big football fan but this year has everyone going. Best part it, in our area, you can be an Eagles, Jets or Giants fan and that's good enough.

All I know is this. My neighbor holds the Superbowl party and that means that I will spend the first part of Sunday making my marinated and smoked wings. Then I do half in various dry rubs and the other in various wet sauces. What is nice is the local grocer has "party wings" in the meat department. These are not those tiny ones you usually get but the big ones. When you pick one up you better be ready to eat.

What does everyone else do for their Superbowl culinary experience?

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
And poor little Tommy almost cried, poor little rich boy, lost to a backup quarterback
But it looked so good on them, I think it's time for a beer!! (interesting cuz I quit drinking 6 years ago)
Watch, they'll probably find a reason to say Eagles cheated.
Yeah, they played a better game, even with a running back that the Patr-idots cut, hahahahahahahahahahahaha

EAGLES WIN!!!

Top Bottom