• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Nice Radio Interview:

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Neal, thanks for this link. Most of us would have never heard it. Anyone in the North West knows Lars Larson and his radio talk show. Great interview with Jerome Vassallo and Gino Raffin. I'm glad Lars is an Elio supporter and has reserved his Elio. He is a strong Elio advocate and frequently appears on national news network shows and presents the conservative side of most discussions. More importantly, I was pleased to hear that Elio will be machining the block and head at the Shreveport plant and is still on track for 3rd quarter production.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Nice radio interview on the Lars Larson show. Don't listen to him, but I have heard if him. I believe his show is syndicated nationwide.

http://larslarson.com/jerome-vassallo-and-gino-raffin-from-elio-motors-talk-production-delays/
Thanks for putting that link here. If I didn't already have my number, I think that would push me over the line... They sound like they know the challenges and have the experience to deal with them. I don't know how Paul could find someone more qualified to be part of the process. Cheers to them!

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
"We are in the last 30 seconds. Do you have any more regulatory hurtles to overcome with the car itself" "So far, so good" "So, it's approved in every state and people will be able to buy em and drive em on the road. The thing looks like a little space ship..."

Top Bottom