• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

No Elio At This Weekends New York International Auto Show?

Watashiwah

Elio Addict
Reaction score
too much time selling the Elio, offering production deadlines that were never met. ELio should have been produced in limited numbers, at a realistic price, not a price based upon hundreds of thousands being built. I guess we were all duped.

I don't think Paul started EM (and named it after himself) to 'dupe' people. Maybe there are 'forks in the proverbial road' that EM took that changed their focus and philosophy, however.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
too much time selling the Elio, offering production deadlines that were never met. ELio should have been produced in limited numbers, at a realistic price, not a price based upon hundreds of thousands being built. I guess we were all duped.
"duped" can only bring hardship for you and your loved ones on this site. They will hunt you down and brand you with the ever popular (not to be confused with reality) a ---dare I say it TROLL, aghhhhhhhhhhh I feel the pain.

Uncle Charlie

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score

Attachments

• Elioimage (2).jpg
    Elioimage (2).jpg
    51 KB · Views: 324

Bamdalam

Elio Addict
Reaction score
"duped" can only bring hardship for you and your loved ones on this site. They will hunt you down and brand you with the ever popular (not to be confused with reality) a ---dare I say it TROLL, aghhhhhhhhhhh I feel the pain.
RU, you are a long time member. I'm sure you've noticed that posts have slowed WAY down. Heck, JEBar, a Mod., hasn't been seen since Wed. morning (hope he's okay). Actually, the last few times I've been on here, Mods. haven't been at all. Don't get me wrong, I still want an Elio, but even I must say things aren't looking good for them. I'm with you. Trolls suck, but negative comments about Elio in my opinion is no longer trolling, just the reality of the situation they are in.:(

Top Bottom