• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Noah's Ark

noahjoew

Elio Fan
Reaction score
I don't have an ARK, but am interested in learning more about Elio, the 3-wheeled vehicle that may replace my motorcycle! I like the two-placed vehicle with a top that gets good mpg!!

Attachments

• Honda Rebel crlo.jpg
    Honda Rebel crlo.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 266

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I don't have an ARK, but am interested in learning more about Elio, the 3-wheeled vehicle that may replace my motorcycle! I like the two-placed vehicle with a top that gets good mpg!!

Welcome to the forum, Noahjoew! Tons of information to be found on this site. Some of it might actually be true! ;):D
Just kidding...great group of people here. Feel free to jump in.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Wait a minute..... 88? Really??? That's so Cool! :thumb::thumb:
Welcome to the Elio Owners Forum from the Pacific NW.

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score

A warm welcome to you, noahjoew! It's great to see new interest in the little car that we all pursue so passionately! I know that you will find all the answers you seek here from our Elio family. So again, a warm WELCOME to you from the Bayou State, Louisiana; the future birthplace of the Elio!!

aahz

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Howdy and welcome from Arizona!
If you look you'll find it. If not? Ask, there's alot of great info here along with some pretty helpful people!
Welcome to the journey!!

Last edited:

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
noahjoew, welcome and there are plenty of threads on the forum that will answer any question you may have and remove any doubt about the reality of the Elio. Enjoy the journey

Top Bottom