• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

North American International Auto Show Jan 2016.

Who will be there for Martin Luther Weekend?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Lets Party !!! The North America International Auto Show will be in Detroit January 11 - 24th. The public is invited only Saturday the 16th and 23rd and Sunday the 24th. I am only guessing that the tour team will be there Martin Luther Weekend. I plan to attend. I might bring the 3 grand daughters. Who will want to join me?
Disclaimer; No public announcement has been made. I really don't know what day of the Month of January Elio team will be there. We're only talking about a few weeks away! After a busy Holiday. Weather will be nice. Sounds like a LillyMay Plan to me.

Reaction score
TOUR SCHEDULE IS POSTED

Dec 05, 2015 - Dec 06, 2015 395 Santa Monica Place Santa Monica, CA 90401 Sat: 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM Sun: 11:00 AM - 8:00 PM

Jan 16, 2016 - Jan 24, 2016 North American International Autoshow - Detroit, MI - Cobo Center, 1 Washington Blvd, Detroit, MI - Please visit show website for details. www.naias.com

Dates and Times

Early access for handicapped individuals 8 a.m. each day
Enter at the Hall C Entrance only

Saturday, January 16 - Saturday, January 23, 2016
9 a.m. - 10 p.m. (no admittance after 9 p.m.)

Sunday, January 24, 2016
9 a.m. - 7 p.m. (no admittance after 6 p.m.)

Ticket Pricing
- Adults: $13 per person
- Seniors: $7 (65 and older)
- Children: $7 (7-12 years old; 6 and under free with a parent or guardian)
PLEASE NOTE: Every child in a school group must have a ticket to enter the show

PLEASE NOTE: Senior and children tickets must be purchased at the door and are only valid the day of purchase

OK, I AM CALLING OUR NEXT MEETING FOR SATURDAY JANUARY 16TH NOON. YOU KNOW WHERE ... RIGHT?

WilliamH

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Lets Party !!! The North America International Auto Show will be in Detroit January 11 - 24th. The public is invited only Saturday the 16th and 23rd and Sunday the 24th. I am only guessing that the tour team will be there Martin Luther Weekend. I plan to attend. I might bring the 3 grand daughters. Who will want to join me?
Disclaimer; No public announcement has been made. I really don't know what day of the Month of January Elio team will be there. We're only talking about a few weeks away! After a busy Holiday. Weather will be nice. Sounds like a LillyMay Plan to me.

So I looked at the floor plan............
Didn't see Elio ???
Am I missing something???

Reaction score
The Technology Showcase Exhibitors:
•A2MAC1 Automotive Benchmarking
•Elio Motors
•Hitachi Automotive Systems
•Michelin Challenge Design
•Michigan Economic Development Corporation
•Nexteer Automotive
•Shell
•Unique Fabricating Inc
•Valeo
•Wind River

I think we will be in the main concourse. See ya at noon, January 16th. I am excited.
What is so techno about the elio? Oh, Well. I'll be there in my best techno outfit. (Jeans and my bright yellow Elio T-Shirt, lol)

Top Bottom