• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Northeast Fl. Jax And Vacenity

Joshua Caldwell

Staff member
Reaction score
all in 8-21-14. still not excited til new design production passes 100 units. will be interested to see feedback from that first group of owners.
Welcome :) The company I am working for has a similar perspective, a vehicle has to reach it's 3rd year of production without a major recall issue before we will considering purchasing it.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
all in 8-21-14. still not excited til new design production passes 100 units. will be interested to see feedback from that first group of owners.
Welcome from a future Elio owner in New Mexico. I have been following the Elio since I first saw it a year ago at the Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta. I have become a strong supporter and am confident that I will be driving mine before Christmas 2015. The forum has information on every aspect of the Elio and I hope you will have time to review those areas that are important to you. Enjoy this journey in the revolution of personal transportation.

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Well, Sir: WELCOME to our Elio Family Forum, from the future birth place of the Elio. . . . . Louisiana.

We are pleased to have you on board with us and CONGRATULATIONS on your "All-In" reservation!

Look forward to your in-put here.

AllIn5450

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome Goldwing06 from another NE Fla resident.
I sold my '99 Goldwing SE a couple of months ago when I discovered the Elio, and decided I had to have one.
I was tired of cooking to death under that helmet.
I know i won't be some of the first receivers with a number as high as mine, but i am still looking forward to getting it.
I am not in as much of a hurry as most on here as I am also on the list for a Polaris Slingshot, which i should have by christmas, so i will have something to help me pass the time until the Elio is out.

goldwing06

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Welcome Goldwing06 from another NE Fla resident.
I sold my '99 Goldwing SE a couple of months ago when I discovered the Elio, and decided I had to have one.
I was tired of cooking to death under that helmet.
I know i won't be some of the first receivers with a number as high as mine, but i am still looking forward to getting it.
I am not in as much of a hurry as most on here as I am also on the list for a Polaris Slingshot, which i should have by christmas, so i will have something to help me pass the time until the Elio is out.
boy, u got that right! it's sorta funny about riding seasons. up north, they put em up for the winter and here it gets too hot to sit out there on the slab all day to take a trip. my summer riding is mostly done at night, just because it's cooler, but then u got the nocturnal critter problem to look out for. the elio really seems like a great comprise to all of these conditions. besides, i don't have to worry about picking it up if it gets bumped in the parking lot.

Top Bottom