• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Not In Seattle

robnix

Reaction score
Looking forward to this marvelous machine to help me save a few bucks on my daily 82 mile round trip commute! 1 Gallon a day sounds great.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Looking forward to this marvelous machine to help me save a few bucks on my daily 82 mile round trip commute! 1 Gallon a day sounds great.
Welcome from southern Oregon, robnix who is not in Seattle. As you may have already discovered this is a very active group. There is a lot information, misinformation, speculation, laughter, you name it shared on this site. There are also some wonderful pictures of members as well as renderings of Elio designs to be found on the site. The support staff is excellent and willing to help if you need it. In the mean time, enjoy this journey to Elio ownership. :-) Z

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score

Welcome robnix who is not in Seattle! With that kind of commute you are probably one of thoe people who will be able to pay for your Elio in fuel savings over a couple of years. I am glad you could join us here and hope you enjoy your time reading about and discussing this neat little vehicle. If you ever have any issues with this forum please be sure to contact a staff member as we are here to help.

Top Bottom