• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Nothing Screams Momentum

larryboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
When you go to Eliomotors.com and click on the link to media you find the following "nothing screams momentum like massive media coverage...". The most recent news story is dated Oct 2016! That screams lack of momentum as far as I am concerned. I am a loyal Elio booster and this is the first post I have made that is critical of Elio. They need to look at the web site and keep it updated. If there are no new news stories rewrite the lead in and talk about some oldies.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
When you go to Eliomotors.com and click on the link to media you find the following "nothing screams momentum like massive media coverage...". The most recent news story is dated Oct 2016! That screams lack of momentum as far as I am concerned. I am a loyal Elio booster and this is the first post I have made that is critical of Elio. They need to look at the web site and keep it updated. If there are no new news stories rewrite the lead in and talk about some oldies.
... I actually agree with all that. PR isn't Elio's area of expertise.

3wheelin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
So what are you waiting for? Off you go to the whiners thread! :D

Last edited:
Top Bottom