• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Ohio Elio Meet & Greet Sit Down Dinner Meeting

What day of the week do we want to meet?

• Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wedneday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • Monday

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Please if you do not live in Ohio Don't post on this thread. Let me repeat that:
IF YOU DON'T LIVE IN OHIO, PLEASE DON'T POST ON THIS THREAD.

I have 30 people on my list of people interested in Elios. 18 of us are on this list and will get notifications about our meetings with in the next few weeks. On this thread we can discuss plans.
I am thinking along the lines of four or five meetings at the same time and connecting by cell phone or snipe. I don't believe any one of us would want to drive more than two hours (really one hour) to a sit down dinner meeting. Specially since none of us have our Elios yet, lol. We can save the 'Big Trip' for next summer to Cedar Point.

If I could get a volunteer in the North East to find a Denny's or someplace off a freeway WITH WIFY and contact the place and set up a meeting, (maybe in the Macedonia/Twinsburg area)
Same thing in Columbus, AND Cincinnati peoples. The North West can either drive to the North East's Meeting or set one up for themselves.
And the South East Folks can join the Columbus Meeting or set one up for themselves.

I have 13 people in the North East, 8 are members of this forum.
I have 5 people in the North West, 2 are members of this forum.
I have 4 people in the Columbus area, 3 are members of this forum.
I have 6 people in the Cincinnati Area, 3 are members of this forum.
I have 2 people in the South East Area, both are members of this forum.
That's 30 people in Ohio and only 18 of us are on this forum.

I have tried to contact the other's and invited them in on this. If you see them on line or in person please invite them on.

Last thing: I want to vote on What Day of the Week WE want to do this on? We're talking the end of May. So VOTE! HERE! NOW!
Thanks,
Quick (Lilly)

Buckeyejake

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm in sales so I travel all over the state. You pick the time and place and I will be there. Unless I'm on babysitting duty with grandkids.

From the information provided above it looks like the northeast would be the best bet for our membership today. We can always make the location in a different part of the state through the year.

My suggestion is a Cracker Barrel. There is one in Twinsburg and in about every area throughout the state. Google cracker barrel in ohio and there are about twenty locations.

Last edited:
Reaction score
LOL, Grandma on duty today. I got my 4 year old grandson every Tuesday - Wednesday of the week. He is a handful and mommy deserves the time off. Cracker Barrel is a great idea and Twinsburg too.
I called and spoke to "Diane", a manager there. We are set up for 7:00PM, May 31, which is a Saturday. Address is 2371 East Aurora Rd (SR82), Off of 480, Twinsburg, OH 44087 - 1927. Phone#330 - 405 - 0727. I will also exchange cell phone numbers with anybody who IM's me.
Oh, and Diane thinks it is Exit number 36, but not sure. It is located right off the freeway, easy to see. Thanks Buckeye.
Now, the Cincinnati and Columbus folks, do you want to drive all the way up here or are you going to set up your own meetings?

Reaction score
LOL, Grandma on duty today. I got my 4 year old grandson every Tuesday - Wednesday of the week. He is a handful and mommy deserves the time off. Cracker Barrel is a great idea and Twinsburg too.
I called and spoke to "Diane", a manager there. We are set up for 7:00PM, May 31, which is a Saturday. Address is 2371 East Aurora Rd (SR82), Off of 480, Twinsburg, OH 44087 - 1927. Phone#330 - 405 - 0727. I will also exchange cell phone numbers with anybody who IM's me.
Oh, and Diane thinks it is Exit number 36, but not sure. It is located right off the freeway, easy to see. Thanks Buckeye.
Now, the Cincinnati and Columbus folks, do you want to drive all the way up here or are you going to set up your own meetings?
I will be wearing my sour apple green, really yellow Elio Shirt from eliowear.com.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE POST OR CALL ME WITH RSVPS, BECAUSE "DIANE' WANTS A HEAD COUNT.

Top Bottom