• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Ohio Senate Bill 260

Reaction score
I contacted the following senators Matt Lynch (mine), Tom Patton Dist 24 ( the guy who introduced the bill), Cliff Hite Dist 1 and Capri Cafaro (just to harass her).

Please check into Senate bill 260. And delete the law Senate bill 260 is changing.
I wish to say, I believe this is a protectionist law. Protecting a single entity, person or the Automobile Association. And should be let go. There is no reason on God's Green Earth to continue. There isn't a reason I can't buy a vehicle, car, boat, motorcycle or autocycle off my home computer and have it delivered to my door step. Please encourage new start up small manufacturers like Telsa.
ONLY reason I see is the deep pocket contributions to political candidates by the Automobile Association. Tesla seems like a conservative fast growing honesty entity, PLEASE FREE IT.
Please free me from being forced to pay $2,000.00 dollars extortion.

Thanks,
(my proper name)

I ain't no professional and did my best. I DO NOT THINK MENTIONING ELIO IS WISE. Although I did say 'autocycle'........... Elio wants us to contact our legislators. Let's do it.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I contacted the following senators Matt Lynch (mine), Tom Patton Dist 24 ( the guy who introduced the bill), Cliff Hite Dist 1 and Capri Cafaro (just to harass her).

Please check into Senate bill 260. And delete the law Senate bill 260 is changing.
I wish to say, I believe this is a protectionist law. Protecting a single entity, person or the Automobile Association. And should be let go. There is no reason on God's Green Earth to continue. There isn't a reason I can't buy a vehicle, car, boat, motorcycle or autocycle off my home computer and have it delivered to my door step. Please encourage new start up small manufacturers like Telsa.
ONLY reason I see is the deep pocket contributions to political candidates by the Automobile Association. Tesla seems like a conservative fast growing honesty entity, PLEASE FREE IT.
Please free me from being forced to pay $2,000.00 dollars extortion.

Thanks,
(my proper name)

I ain't no professional and did my best. I DO NOT THINK MENTIONING ELIO IS WISE. Although I did say 'autocycle'........... Elio wants us to contact our legislators. Let's do it.
You go girl! One of my sons lives in Toledo and wants an Elio. I will have to make sure he lets his politicians know where he stands on this bill. Z

Made in USA

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Fighting big money is usually a losing effort. I live in Dayton but have decided that to get my Elio, when and if available, I will travel to either Indiana or Kentucky. Ohio will just have to miss out on the tax dollars.

Top Bottom