• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Ok - I'm In

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm starting with my $100 all in and hope to go deeper when I see something roll off of the line.
Welcome Cocabill, from southern Oregon. I am also all in at $100 but am upgrading as I can afford it. I am very excited by the Elio and completely convinced she is going to be born - just with a very long gestation period (sorry, I'm a woman and think in different terms than men). LOL :-) Z

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm starting with my $100 all in and hope to go deeper when I see something roll off of the line.

Cocabill, Welcome to our rapidly growing gathering of Elio fanatics! :)

Glad you were willing to take a chance on the Elio and join us on this forum for some fun. I hope you enjoy your time here reading about and discussing everything there is to know about this neat vehicle. If you ever have any issues please be sure to contact a staff member as we are here to help.

Terrence

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Cocabill, congratulations! You did it, that is your achievement! You got your name on record with Elio Motors with your $100.00, I can not think of a better goal for oneself when you can get an exceptional Elio for $6,800.00. The Elio will return to you >84 mpg hwy. Cocabill, you realized how you could stretch a gallon of gas <>with the ELio (84 mpg hwy, 49 mpg city)!
Terrence
:)

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Welcome and congratulations on your initial reservation. Many of us started that way and have increased our reservations several times. Be careful, the Elio is addicting. Looking forward to your comments, questions, and opinions.

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Welcome and congratulations Cocabill. We here, on our Elio Family Forum are so happy to have you on board with us. . . . . Hope you enjoy your time here, and are proud of you for showing such patience in waiting THAT long for your new Elio!

Top Bottom