• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

One More Reason To Speed Up Production

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Shreveport is shown to be 144' above sea level .... they should be good to go for long, long time .. :) .. New Orleans on the other hand is shown to be -6.5 to 20 ' ....:confused:

Jim

I live 6 miles inland from the Ocean (south Florida,) and at that distance I'm <8' above the water. After careful analysis by Sept 2034, I'll have waterfront property!!!- Can't wait- let the cows fart- lets speed-up global warming!!
On the other hand owning an Elio will lower my gas costs and emissions, but prolong my beachfront abode!!

Mike W

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Having grown up beside the Mississippi I can tell you it's hazardous to live there, floods happen. To live beside that self same river but below the level of that monster is somewhere north of madness! As far as the erosion of LA, the answer of how it could happen lies in large part with the destruction of the protective wetlands that used to absorb the energy of the destructive forces thrown at its coast. Shy of reconstituting those same barriers, I'm not sure what can be done to stop the eliminaton of great swaths of LA.

Top Bottom