• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Only 1 In Nevada??

mumblemouth

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Hi,

YOU ARE NOT ALONE!

I'm Ralphe, in Henderson. I'm crazy for this, but cautious.
I'm ALL IN for $100., but don't know yet if I want to go all
the way at this time.
i went 250 at first. then just upgraded to 1000 . i think this will succeed. heading to phoenix on mar 6 to check out the prototype

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
In Reno. All in for $1,000. Elio number 2,864.
Plan on doing a factory pick up and doing the 1,900 mile drive back.

Ron, Welcome to our merry band of Elio fanatics. Sounds like you are really going to get to test the highway mileage on the way home from the factory. Should be a fun trip. I hope you have a great time on this forum however if you have any issues please be sure to contact a staff member as we are here to help. :)

Ron

Reaction score
I just found the forum yesterday on accident. Pretty sweet. I've been venturing off on quite a few 1,000+ mile road trips in recent months. A few to help a friend who recently move to San Antonio, transporting cars he left behind down to him.
When I heard of a factory pick up option, it was a no brainer.

timlar7

Reaction score
"All in" in Pahrump NV with reservation #3090. Planning a factory pickup with my brother-in-law (#3137) early next year. Allegiant has cheap direct airfares from Vegas to Shreveport that will set up our two-couple, 1600 mile road trip. Planning Kodak moments at Canyon de Chelly, Monument Valley, Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam, the Strip and Red Rock Canyon.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
"All in" in Pahrump NV with reservation #3090. Planning a factory pickup with my brother-in-law (#3137) early next year. Allegiant has cheap direct airfares from Vegas to Shreveport that will set up our two-couple, 1600 mile road trip. Planning Kodak moments at Canyon de Chelly, Monument Valley, Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam, the Strip and Red Rock Canyon.
Congratulations! That sounds like a fabulous trip. My trip is a little further - southern Oregon is a long way from Shreveport. LOL :-) Z

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score

Welcome to our fun bunch of Elio fanatics. Glad you are all in and already planning such a fun adventure. I should be down in Shreveport about the same time as you guys, #3185. I hope you have a great time on this forum however if you ever have any issues please be sure to contact a staff member as we are here to help.

Top Bottom