• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Orlando Area?

Navigator

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome aboard from another central Floridian (LAKE WALES). You are right about the potential "fun" factor of cruising around in the Elio. I'm excited about the number of us retired folks registered to get our Elio's. Just goes to show, your never to old to have fun and enjoy a vibrant active lifestyle while at the same time supporting a worthwhile endeavor. My wife and I see a future FL Elio autocycle club being formed for mutual support and socializing.

Velnias

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Allo from Winter Garden/Windermere area. I may not be even close to retirement, but I too look forward to both an Elio autocycle and a social group for it. Of course knowing the Orange County Sheriff's department, they'll likely pull all of us over several times trying to figure out what it is and what sort of ticket they can write for it at first. Eventually they'll learn though and it will be clear sailing. :)

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi from Davenport, FL
Joeduhclown, welcome to the forum and the Elio family. Here you will find the latest information about all things Elio and many that have no relevance at all but are just fun. We try to keep it friendly and informative and look forward to your comments, questions and opinions. Welcome and enjoy both the Elio experience and the journey with the members of the forum.

Top Bottom