• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Over A 1,200% Gain For Early Tesla Stockholders

TexasTesla

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Tesla went public on 6/29/2010 at $17.

A $1,000 investment at the stock's closing price that day would now be worth over $12,800.

That’s a over a 1,200% price gain at this weeks price close of $284.

Elon has delivered a great product, and made his early investors very wealthy.

Go Elon!!

TexasTesla

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Hey WW, thanks for your great post!

Here’s one of my favorite highlights from the article!

“After two years and billions of dollars to get the Model 3 into production, plus months of “production hell” followed by months of “delivery logistics hell,” Tesla is starting to operate at the kind of scale Musk has always promised. The company also said on Wednesday that it hopes to deliver 360,000 to 400,000 cars total in 2019, an increase of 45 to 65 percent over 2018.”

WOW...360,000 to 400,000 vehicle deliveries in 2019....very impressive!

W. WIllie

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Will you guarantee those production numbers?

Where would he be without the DOE loan years ago?

Why are you here on the ELIO forum, as you probably aren't interested in it as a purchase.?

TexasTesla

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Will you guarantee those production numbers?

Where would he be without the DOE loan years ago?

Why are you here on the ELIO forum, as you probably aren't interested in it as a purchase.?

Actually, I’d hoped to purchase a pair of Elio Vehicles. My brother had also hoped to purchase one.

I’m a big car enthusiast, and currently own quite a few fun and interesting vehicles.

Hard to understand your apparent distain for Tesla and Elon Musk.

Elio paid back his DOE loan in full years ago. He now employ’s more than 40,000 people in the United States. Billions of dollars currently flow into our domestic economy because of Elon and Tesla Motors!

It appears that the DOE made a great choice by loaning him money!

Elon is an America hero for being able to execute his dreams!

TexasTesla

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Always a few unhappy and disappointed
customers.

Hopefully Tesla continues to make progress improving their customer satisfaction metrics.

But, the majority of Tesla customers are very loyal group.

Here’s an interesting article...

GAINING CUSTOMER TRUST
WITH HIGH-END PRODUCTS

“Focusing on building a high-quality product also gave Tesla the freedom to experiment and gain know-how in developing a new standard for electric cars.”

“In fact, Tesla’s technology has become so good that other vehicle manufactures are using it. Daimler is relying on Tesla’s battery packs, and Toyota is utilizing Tesla’s electric motor technology.”

Even General Motors has even created an internal task force to track Tesla’s next moves.”

“With great technology in its hands, Tesla has built the perfect foundation for gaining customers’ trust.”

Last edited:

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Perhaps Elio will use that technology in an Elio EV model. Regarding Tesla, I have requested information on-line on three separate occasions........no reply. Also, talked with a Seattle Tesla Salesperson that couldn’t answer my Tesla Model X Lease question, said I will have someone call back and no call back. So I’m disappointed in Tesla’s customer Service and red flags Tesla “TRUST” should I have a question or servicing issue after a purchase. Tesla is in the process of closing stores and transitioning to 100% on-line sales.......good luck with that move.

Top Bottom