• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Ozark Mountain Scooter....just Reserved )

Husker1

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I was hoping to go to eureka springs Arkansas and Missouri with my elio this summer for our 10 year anniversary. Guess I'll take the truck and try with the elio another year.

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi all,

Looking forward to the day they start rolling off the Shreveport assembly line and one may have my name on it. Of course hoping that the suspension and handling are perfect for running the hills around southern MO and northern AR. It could be a bunch of fun without busting the budget.

Welcome to the forum, Vitalman! I'm north of you near St. Louis, MO, and you're right about the great roads for cruising down south. I'm looking forward to an Elephant Rock to Lesterville run myself.

Frim

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi all,

Looking forward to the day they start rolling off the Shreveport assembly line and one may have my name on it. Of course hoping that the suspension and handling are perfect for running the hills around southern MO and northern AR. It could be a bunch of fun without busting the budget.
Welcome Vitalman,
I hope to see you cruising Southern MO.

Top Bottom