• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

P2, P3, P4, P5 All In One Photo!

floydv

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Or add three more 'Beats'...:))
Better yet, make it an exponential growth curve. For inspiration.

image.jpeg

Those colors even match the Elio progression.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
I have to agree with the P5 looking more aggressive; just something about how the nose is smaller (lower and swoopier) and the headlights being more visible; kinda like eyes.
The P2 looks like it was in the sun (or oven) way to long and the front section got too soft and drooled down (melted); the would have never made it on the street and loading it on the trailer would have been a nightmare.

KD

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Does anybody know where and when this picture was taken? I would assume these vehicles are in Detroit so Technosport can use them for reference as needed.

I would think they would eventually end up in Shreveport after production begins so as to give buyers/tourists the idea as to how the Elio evolution occured.

Can't wait to see one up close and in person.

floydv

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If it can be done without added cost, Elio should offer both yellow (Mellow Yellow?) and purple (Purple People Eater?). If you're going to offer the rainbow of colors, might as well include them all (I'm combining indigo and violet into purple).

Top Bottom