• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

P4 At Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta 2015

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
Hi Francisco,

I haven't seen any info that leads us to believe that the P5 build is ahead of schedule. 20 weeks is what Paul stated shortly after the build started, and optimistically it started in early June. 20 weeks puts it at late Oct at the earliest. A safe assumption is early November. :tea:

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi Francisco,

I haven't seen any info that leads us to believe that the P5 build is ahead of schedule. 20 weeks is what Paul stated shortly after the build started, and optimistically it started in early June. 20 weeks puts it at late Oct at the earliest. A safe assumption is early November. :tea:
Didn't he actually say the P4 took 20 weeks and the P5 should go a bit faster?

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
he did say he was pushing to get it built as soon as possible .... they have a huge interest in the P5 being right .... while I would love to see them hurry it up, to me it would be more important to have it right and performing as we all hope it will

TMFoerster

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'm new to the forum and am waiting for my SIL number... I was planning on going to the balloon festival to see the Elio but noticed that the tour dates had been changed from the whole week to just two days. I asked ElioMotors for a confirmation and got the following reply:

Elio.jpe

Elio Team (Elio Motors)

Sep 16, 03:27

Hello Tom,

Thank you for contacting us and we appreciate your support. We are only going to be at the Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta for the weekend (Sat, 10/3 6am-9am & 4pm-8pm - Sun, 10/4 6am-9am & 4pm-8pm). We have other plans for later that week. More information will be available in the near future.

Best Regards

Elio Team

Hope that helps!

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'm new to the forum and am waiting for my SIL number... I was planning on going to the balloon festival to see the Elio but noticed that the tour dates had been changed from the whole week to just two days. I asked ElioMotors for a confirmation and got the following reply:

Elio.jpe

Elio Team (Elio Motors)

Sep 16, 03:27

Hello Tom,

Thank you for contacting us and we appreciate your support. We are only going to be at the Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta for the weekend (Sat, 10/3 6am-9am & 4pm-8pm - Sun, 10/4 6am-9am & 4pm-8pm). We have other plans for later that week. More information will be available in the near future.

Best Regards

Elio Team

Hope that helps!
TMFoester, welcome to the forum and be sure to see the Elio at the Balloon Fiesta. That's were I first saw it in 2013 and went home and immediately went all in. Be careful because the Elio is especially addicting.

Top Bottom