• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

P4 Pictures

Okuma

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
The new P4 Elio looks like a spaceship or some future machine now. I still like it, but for diffferent reasons if that makes sense. The P3 looked hot rod-ish, this looks futuristic.

P4 Elio Pictures:

elio1.jpg
elio2.jpg
elio3.jpg
elio4.jpg
elio5.jpg
elio6.jpg

tom k

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Any ideas what is going on with the radio area of the interior?
The new P4 Elio looks like a spaceship or some future machine now. I still like it, but for diffferent reasons if that makes sense. The P3 looked hot rod-ish, this looks futuristic.

P4 Elio Pictures:

View attachment 100 View attachment 101 View attachment 102 View attachment 103 View attachment 104 View attachment 105
I'm loving it! Great pictures steve! Time is going so slow. I can't wait for this to happen.

Double D in Ohio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I do not like the New LOOK one bit....Part of what they were selling was the cool factor. Once you put the headlights into the hood and cover the wheels and front tires with a full fender it is down right UGLY. I received my all in package today with the original prototype....Guess I might as well throw that away. Grey on the fenders around the back of front fenders on P4 and grey around rear wheel looks tacky. The Fenders if this is going to be the final model needs to at least have full body color fenders. Very Disappointed in the change. It will lose the cool factor and become that GEEK car. I definitely will not be promoting it anymore. except for gas mileage. Double D in Ohio

Top Bottom