• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

P5 Optional Colors

JNR

Elio Addict
Reaction score
first pass at new colors tonight:

elio p5 render yellow.jpg
elio p5 render purple2.jpg
elio p5 render purple1.jpg
elio p5 render powder blue.jpg

Johnny Acree

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I think this is a good place to post this. Axalta, has a enter to win a die cast #24 car contest.

To enter Axalta's Radiant Red contest, watch the video at this link, complete the entry form and answer the trivia question. Once you submit an entry form with the correct answer, you will be automatically entered in a random drawing for a chance to win one of seven autographed, limited-edition Jeff Gordon 1:24-scale die-cast stock cars.

Radiant Red is Axalta's Automotive Color of the Year 2015. According to Axalta's Global Automotive Color Popularity Report, red is on the rise in the United States. Join us as we travel from the Mid-America Trucking Show in Louisville, Kentucky to the Philadelphia Science Festival in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania to the Woodward Dream Cruise in Detroit, Michigan to hear how people feel about the color red.

http://cl.exct.net/?qs=d70f1b800848...e0d22d8e88c09cdbcd8e22e679ca9fd3a85d2df8d5a87

Hotscoots

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am going to try and avoid the "Easter Egg " look for my Elio . Conventional colors will serve to give the perception of a main stream vehicle .

Black , Red , Silver Blue ....If they offer one in yellow I will consider that too .......

Last edited:
Top Bottom