• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Passenger View

PJ

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Seen pics from drivers position what's the view like for the back seater. I know looks like limited view to front how about to sides?

GreatDanes

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTGFB0jOc2NmG0Sm1HyaugTTxHbsqKPv_lvesuPXlEGp9dcybTn7g.jpg
or
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ62TH2iNkJm5ixU1REcjSb93w8h1Ox_l29zPmZXbnstngzJz3xFg.jpg

Lil4X

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm a little concerned about this myself, as my backseater-to-be is more than a little claustrophobic. If she's not too confined by the narrow seating, and has some kind of visibility out the back windows, she'll probably be OK, but it's going to take a test-fit to be sure.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm a little concerned about this myself, as my backseater-to-be is more than a little claustrophobic. If she's not too confined by the narrow seating, and has some kind of visibility out the back windows, she'll probably be OK, but it's going to take a test-fit to be sure.
This is where having the back windows openable will help. At least I hope so. :-) Z

wizard of ahs

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Seen pics from drivers position what's the view like for the back seater. I know looks like limited view to front how about to sides?
Who cares.......I'm NEVER going to be in the back seat :p

That being said.....my bride is also claustrophobic and once she "settled" in, she had NO problem...though, I MAY have to get 2 Elio's !!! :D

Top Bottom