• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Paul Elio To Update Plans For Autocycle Company Friday, May 11, 2018

BaldGuy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This is indeed new and exciting news. But I wouldn't get too excited about getting to hear the speech. Will most likely bring a huge stack of NDA's with him, keeping us reservation holders and stock owners in the dark. :(

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This is indeed new and exciting news. But I wouldn't get too excited about getting to hear the speech. Will most likely bring a huge stack of NDA's with him, keeping us reservation holders and stock owners in the dark. :(
What the NDA will not do is keep Paul from telling them that he's committed to bringing jobs to Louisiana. Expect him to say that twice. This is good news because it'll shut down the state of Louisiana and their frivolous fine against Elio Motors. Now we don't have to worry about that any more.

It's been a year since Paul has been spotted by the general public. I wonder if he got new glasses, a new hairdo or gained/lost weight?

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
- Engineers back and working on the project
- Production starts 76 weeks plus a few weeks. So, that'll be in November 2019.
- Elio will create 20K jobs (1500 at the plant and the rest from suppliers and other businesses that will support Elio)
- $376M to get to production but the number has been cut significantly
- All suppliers on board
- Will be able to raise more than enough money for production and be cash flow positive
- $700M in pre-sales already

It's a reality folks and the Elio will be built for you to get yours at the end of 2019 and into 2020. No more delays.

Top Bottom