• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Paul Has Signed Over The Name"elio Motors" To Racers Trust As Collateral For Unpaid Debts...

4matic

Elio Addict
Reaction score
From the bottom of page 26 of Elio Motors most recent SEC filing...

In consideration for the July 1, 2017 agreement, the Company assigned as additional collateral all trademarks and trade names including, but not limited to, "Elio Design" and "Elio Motors".

It appears RACERS Trust now holds the names "Elio Design" & "Elio Motors" as collateral for unpaid debt...

In my opinion...this foreshadows that Paul may be losing control of Elio Motors...

Last edited:

Elf

Elio Addict
Reaction score
RACERS does not want to be in auto development I'm pretty sure .Elio will be liquidated in one form or another .May not be all bad if someone see's the potential and actually produces the vehicle .All is not lost

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
RACERS does not want to be in auto development I'm pretty sure .Elio will be liquidated in one form or another .May not be all bad if someone see's the potential and actually produces the vehicle .All is not lost

"After that my guess is that you will never hear from him again. The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone".

Bold is me.

KD

Elio Addict
Reaction score
"After that my guess is that you will never hear from him again. The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone".

Bold is me.
Roger "Verbal" Kint, where have you been lo all these many years?

Made in USA

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Of what financial value does the Elio name actually have? Right now, as far as the autocycle is concerned, none. If Elio Motors goes bankrupt, whoever buys them can simply call it something else if they produce it. No, I see the financial value coming later, after they start production, and Elio must pay a license fee to use the name on the vehicle, the stores, maybe even on their building(s). This is about as good as owning the patents, maybe even better. I did not see where Elio has the option to buy back their name. Should be interesting.

Top Bottom