• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Petition To White House For Elio Funding

L0gic

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
That's all there is...

That's disappointing. Hopefully the creator can edit it and make it worth sharing and voting on.

If not, happy to vote on and share something that properly introduces the Elio...

Timed with Earth day and high gas mileage, it could have gone viral, but it won't in this state.

Sailor Dog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That's disappointing. Hopefully the creator can edit it and make it worth sharing and voting on.

If not, happy to vote on and share something that properly introduces the Elio...

Timed with Earth day and high gas mileage, it could have gone viral, but it won't in this state.
Agree... wonder if limited like Twitter. Seems like all the petitions are very brief...up to 84 signed... sounds familiar?!

booboo

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I was able to contact the author of the petition on FB.

Me: Shared this and signed. Why is the description paragraph short and cut off ?
Author: Not terribly sure, I was actually limited to 800 characters. Thanks for signing. I've not been a reservation holders for long nor did I go 1000 all in, only 100 all in, but I believe in whet the man is trying to accomplish.
Me: If you could edit, that would be nice. If you would like assistance you can check ElioOwners.com . There is a thread about your petition. Thank You.

Top Bottom