• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Photo Gallery

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Needs a signal to say thank you to the other drivers.
Roll down the window and give them one of these ............................. :thumb:

Then hope that your Elio is bulletproof and take the next exit. :becky:

<Just kidding; but any more you never know how people will react to any gesture>

CloudBuster

Elio Fan
Reaction score
My initial reservation was in early 2014 #5214, now I have my Spot In Line at #18239.
Went down to see the factory and with nothing going on, we only got to the Guard check in desk, but at least now I know where to pick mine up once it's ready.

Attachments

• DSC01918.JPG
    DSC01918.JPG
    74 KB · Views: 440

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
My initial reservation was in early 2014 #5214, now I have my Spot In Line at #18239.
Went down to see the factory and with nothing going on, we only got to the Guard check in desk, but at least now I know where to pick mine up once it's ready.
Welcome to the Elio Owners Forum
It really hasn't been established how they are going to do pickup from the factory; there are a lot of people that are going to make the trek to the factory when time comes.
Most people are also hoping for a partial tour of the factory, possibly while their Elio's are being built so they can watch.
If that's going to be possible, it would be fantastic; but EM has to meet liability restrictions to be able to do that.
I agree; even if I couldn't go out to the line while they're building it, I'd like to be able to watch from a room with windows; or even on a closed circuit monitor. That would be a bucket list item. :thumb:

wizard of ahs

Elio Addict
Reaction score

I did the same...........$100 in Dec. 2013..........just upgraded............18112 :)

Shut_Your_Mouth_Animated_GIF_Welcome_Brown_Chrome_k_4_zps90b6fb42.gif

To The

1487-star-wars-darth-vader-dark-side-wallpaper-wallchan-1_zpsacff6c11.jpg

Top Bottom