• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Photos From A Recent Event In Atlanta

Robert McWhirter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Here are some photos from the recent Elio event in Atlanta at Lenox Square

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Jayne Shelby

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Love the looks of the engine. I am a firm believer in the KISS method of engineering. For those of you who do not know what "KISS" stands for it is "Keep It Simple Stupid". I remember when you could look under a hood of a car and clearly see everything you needed to get to. Now you open the hood and say "Where's the engine?".

raybonz

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Looks like the oil filter will be in a spot easy to get to for changing!
Spark plugs too.. Granted they only get changed around 100K miles but on the 08 Sentra I have to remove intake manifold etc. to change the damn things!

Ray

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Still love the color coordinated rear well cowling over the ugly flat black one. If it becomes an optional item I guarantee I will pay the difference to have it match the basic color

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It would be great if the Elio design team would provide a drawing of what it will look like with all the peripheral equipment and accessories are installed. This might give some indication on the possibilities of aftermarket products and understanding owner maintenance challenges

Top Bottom