• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Planned Delivery Dates In Md?

Augie

Reaction score
When is the planned delivery date for first Elios in Maryland? I love the concept and thought the first ones might have been sold by now based on earlier articles. I don't mind signing up but am under the impression I'll have one with 60 days - true ??

Gas-Powered Awesome

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I don't think they have announced any delivery dates at all. They are planning to begin production in last half of 2015. Deliveries will come several months after that.

Welcome to the forum. I'm in Harford County.

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
When is the planned delivery date for first Elios in Maryland? I love the concept and thought the first ones might have been sold by now based on earlier articles. I don't mind signing up but am under the impression I'll have one with 60 days - true ??

Welcome to the forum Augie, from Kansas! Yeah, "delivery" is a long way off, unfortunately. The planned start of production is Sept 2015. There is a tour with two prototypes, but there are no vehicles created yet.

Here's some links to get you started:

Joshua Caldwell

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome :) and you're probably looking at 60-90 days at this point actually.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Welcome from New Mexico. Enjoy the Elio journey.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi and welcome from Oregon, Augie. You have a lot of reading to do to catch up on the latest information for Elio. Production is currently scheduled to begin in Sept. 2015. Obviously you will not be getting one in 60 days. Elio Motors website is the best place to find all the information about reserving an Elio and what that means. In the meantime, there is also a lot of information here so enjoy the journey to Elio production and ownership. :-) Z

Top Bottom