• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Please Let This Be True!

Allen Dukes

Reaction score
I had owned a few GEO Metro’s so this car will be a God send for me. I'm not really a car person; I only went to the Detroit Car Show's because I was able to get reduced tickets because I worked for GM at the Milford Proving Grounds as an EMC technician so the base line car will do me just fine. Because money is tight these days I am only in at the $100 refundable level. Over the next few months I plan on moving up the ranks, but staying in the refundable level until my friends and family tells me they are starting to see activity at the old GM Shreveport plant.

Reaction score
I had owned a few GEO Metro’s so this car will be a God send for me. I'm not really a car person; I only went to the Detroit Car Show's because I was able to get reduced tickets because I worked for GM at the Milford Proving Grounds as an EMC technician so the base line car will do me just fine. Because money is tight these days I am only in at the $100 refundable level. Over the next few months I plan on moving up the ranks, but staying in the refundable level until my friends and family tells me they are starting to see activity at the old GM Shreveport plant.
Please post family report here. I would love to see it.

Top Bottom