• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Pop Up In Fort Wayne, In.

acornone

Elio Fan
Reaction score
This is from Elio:

"We plan on having a pop-up event in the northern part of Indiana, around Fort Wayne, on Tuesday, May 16th. As soon as we have the details ironed out, we will post them on our website and send out an email to everyone in Indiana and the adjacent states."

It's Monday, May 15th, just after 9 AM. Anybody hear anything on where and when?

raptor213

Elio Addict
Reaction score
When they announced the specific details of the last pop-up event in Pontiac, MI -- exact address, time window, etc -- it was in the last 24-36 hours prior. I wouldn't fret yet.

Also bear in mind the Elio Annual Shareholders Meeting is this morning at 11am Phoenix time. The head honchos at that meeting are the same ones flying back to DTW tonight in order to tow the E1c trailer down to Fort Wayne tomorrow, since the Tour Team has been furloughed.

I reckon they'll update the Facebook page and shoot out an email blast tonight after 5PM Eastern. The likely commercial flights out of PHX that they could take are all after 3:30PM, so if they finally get some down-time after reaching PHX and getting through security around 2ish, that's 5PM Eastern.

raptor213

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Email received at 11:24am Eastern:

"
Thanks for being an Elio Motors supporter. As you read in Friday’s blog, we have planned on a “Pop Up” event to take place tomorrow, May 16, 2017 in North Eastern Indiana! We would like to cordially invite you to sit in the Elio E1c, as well as chat with some Elio Motors senior management. Our vehicle will be located at 2620 Marion Drive in Kendallville, Indiana and will be available for viewing from 2:30 pm to 6:00 pm. This is not a traditional tour event, but is still a great opportunity to see the E1c. If you have any questions about the event, please feel free to write us an email at tellmemore@eliomotors.com

Thanks again and we hope to see you there!
"

airforceguy6

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just got posted to Elio Motors Facebook page as well
Elio.JPG

raptor213

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Given that BASF had already been formally announced via press release in 12/2016 as the official paints, finishes and coatings supplier, I believe we can safely posit that Creative Liquid Coatings, Inc. is being tasked with injection-molded plastic components comprising the interior (dashboard, consoles, cup holders, door panels, arm rests, pillar covers, trim pieces, etc).

acornone

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Just got back from lunch, saw that I got the Elio message about 11:30 am. I know the info has been listed, but I copied it so here it is again.

" Our vehicle will be located at 2620 Marion Drive in Kendallville, Indiana and will be available for viewing from 2:30 pm to 6:00 pm"

Hope to see folks there!!

Johnny Acree

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Is this where we post question in case someone from this group gets to go to the event?

If so, Is the ATVM dead?

Is Oppenhimer still advising EM?

Could a funds raised tracker be posted on EM web page like the reservation tracker is?

Could EM decide to sell franchises in stead of selling through EM owned stores?

Samalross

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Is this where we post question in case someone from this group gets to go to the event?

If so, Is the ATVM dead?

Is Oppenhimer still advising EM?

Could a funds raised tracker be posted on EM web page like the reservation tracker is?

Could EM decide to sell franchises in stead of selling through EM owned stores?
Franchise idea would be good, spread out the costs and motivate sellers.

Top Bottom