• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Positive News From Elio

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
And some say there is no good news :D
Last week finding out in the field that most people have heard of the Elio, wow better than 60%.
At a car show last week, even better than that. And most seem interested in having one, but don't have a reservation.

On the one hand it's good soo many, but on the other hand we're reaching saturation and most know about the funding challenges. For that reason most are not willing to put in a reservation until this last hurdle is over.

So it seems perhaps, our last 600 reservations are inevitable, but may not go any faster from now on. And the 1k all/in is likely going to be low as well. Everyone is a bit worried about their future incomes right now, and I'm sure they have lost their taste for commitment to buying anything.

So what's the positive? "our last 600 reservations are inevitable".

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Too bad the seven footer stumbled and struggled to get out of the Elio. That could have been a neat video to show tall people fit easily. All it shows me is that tall people will struggle to just get in and out of the Elio. Bummer.

wizard of ahs

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Too bad the seven footer stumbled and struggled to get out of the Elio. That could have been a neat video to show tall people fit easily. All it shows me is that tall people will struggle to just get in and out of the Elio. Bummer.
All I can say I can say is, at 6'4" and a 36" inseam, I had no problems getting in or out of both the P4 and P5 ...front OR back !:D

Top Bottom