• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Profile Posts

JF

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Click on JF below your Avatar, a dark rectangular box will appear, click on profile post and fill it in or not.
In the upper left corner of this page click on MEMBERS, then click Registered Members, click on page 34, scroll to JF (you), click on JF then fill in the profile post, or not.
I hope this helps.
OK...I did that and nothing happens. No cursor to write anything. I put info in "About You" on my details page also.

JF

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
My bad. You are right. That just shows what you entered.
Try clicking on JF in the upper right corner of this page then click on personal details and fill in the about you section.
We'll get this yet.:)
That shows up under the "Information" page but still would like to know how to post to "Profile Posts".

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
What is the purpose of "Profile Posts" on a members page?

I believe the profile post section is supposed to be a place where you could host public discussion directly on your profile. Basically it would be your own personal discussion thread. I believe our administrator, Okuma Steve, has disabled the profile post feature as he would rather discussions be either public on the main forum or private using the Conversations private message system.

Dustoff

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I believe the profile post section is supposed to be a place where you could host public discussion directly on your profile. Basically it would be your own personal discussion thread. I believe our administrator, Okuma Steve, has disabled the profile post feature as he would rather discussions be either public on the main forum or private using the Conversations private message system.
Thanks, I looked in vain but could find nothing.

Top Bottom