• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Proxy Voting

are you sending in your form of proxy?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.

chrisman183

Reaction score
How many are sending their votes into the meeting later this month? Does it really matter if we do, since we are outnumbered by the current board members anyway as far as sock ownership, which equals votes? and just wondering, but we/they are voting for 6 members, there are currently 6 members (all incumbent members on the ballot) so is there even another option besides the board members already in place? i have no idea how this all works. I've never been a stock owner, just had some mutual funds... i'm not saying I want another option, just don't know, seems weird. someone in financing could probably answer these questions pretty easily.

KD

Elio Addict
Reaction score
How many are sending their votes into the meeting later this month? Does it really matter if we do, since we are outnumbered by the current board members anyway as far as sock ownership, which equals votes? and just wondering, but we/they are voting for 6 members, there are currently 6 members (all incumbent members on the ballot) so is there even another option besides the board members already in place? i have no idea how this all works. I've never been a stock owner, just had some mutual funds... i'm not saying I want another option, just don't know, seems weird. someone in financing could probably answer these questions pretty easily.

I guess most board members have made enough money in their respective careers, that they can own all the socks they want!

KD

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm halfway thinking of attending, considering that the shareholders meeting is only a few miles away. Could be some interesting insights into the financials. Although, I likely don't have enough knowledge in that area to understand them.

If you have the time and are able to attend, do it!

Not sure who all attends these meetings, full board, some, none? If any are there, at least it would give you a nice arena to get some face time with them. Hear what they have to say, get a little better feel for who they are. Hopefully you could ask some questions if you were so inclined. As others have mentioned, they may not be able to give full answers, but you could see the song and dance in person!

bunchathrees

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I would recommend voting your shares. The initiatives up for voting this time are pretty benign. Reinstalling the board, approving the stock option plan, and any other initiative brought up by shareholders. True, the distribution of shares is such that nothing that hasn't been scripted will be allowed to happen.

Marshall

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I would recommend voting your shares. The initiatives up for voting this time are pretty benign. Reinstalling the board, approving the stock option plan, and any other initiative brought up by shareholders. True, the distribution of shares is such that nothing that hasn't been scripted will be allowed to happen.
That is actually fairly typical at stockholder meetings. Larger corporations will use it as an opportunity for PR on behalf of the existing board as well. It generally takes multiple large block shareholders to even get off script.

raptor213

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Is anyone on this board planning to attend Elio Motors' 2017 Annual Shareholders Meeting in Phoenix this Monday, 5/15/2017 at 11AM?

Embassy Suites Phoenix-Biltmore
2630 E Camelback Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85016

The timing of recent events/announcements showcases just how much is going on behind the scenes:

-- Paul Elio confirmed local reporters' comments that he had visited Caddo Parish Commissioners and others in the Shreveport area for portions of the last two business weeks.

-- Most if not all Company officers and Board directors will be flying out to Phoenix this weekend to attend the Shareholders Meeting on Monday morning.

-- The most recent email blast provided details for a Pop-Up E1c event in the Fort Wayne, IN area on Tuesday, but with the Tour/Marketing team furloughed, that implies higher ranking company employees would be towing the E1c from Metro Detroit to Fort Wayne on Tuesday.

While an ominous cloud certainly hangs over Elio's future prospects beyond July 1, 2017, at least we can draw solace in the fact that they're still stepping up to the plate and swinging at every decent pitch.

Top Bottom