• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Put All The Whiners In One Place

larryboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
There are a bunch of threads that are negative in tone and defeatist in attitude. They ring all the changes on "I ain't never gonna get my Elio and neither are you". Can't they be put under one heading so that all the Nervous Nellies and Debbie Downers are in one place and easier to ignore? If someone new looks at our forum he is just as likely to see the thread where Jalopnik says Elio is broke as he is to see the thread that indicates the new EPA head is willing to speed up ATVM loans. In my opinion most of the negative threads end up being answered pretty well by those of us who have the faith and keep getting new posts because some people cannot read or understand what they read. On second thought, forget it because the loan guarantee is going to come through real soon and the naysayers will go away by themselves.

W. WIllie

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Why not? Pile all the BS in one corner. It's easier to ignore or scoop up.
I read ALL the "posts/threads" and I really have to bite my lip sometimes so I don't say something offensive to the nay sayers..

aahz

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Who's negative? You are! What? When?? Every time you open your eyes! No I'm not!! Yes you are. See your doing it again. Doing what? Talking to yourself! No I'm----errrr. I hate it when your right!

Top Bottom