• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Put Up Or Shut Up: Why You Should Invest In Elio Motors

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Very compelling article. I'm hoping it, and others like it get wide attention. I don't see why not. Many of the people non-profits try and help are the same people that the Elio will help. And those aren't even the ones buying it just for fun!

Helping people is why I want you to buy one. Having fun is why I want to buy one. :-)

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Last edited:

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Makes me wonder what Rachel Brookhart's reservation number is?

On those other postings that have a place for reader comments have you ever noticed that there is always one or two people that have to stick their nose in and badmouth Elio? And most of the time with the same complaint, no product, no refunds on All In, not allowed to post negative comments on the Elio site. These people must have so much internal anger they never find a happy spot other than being miserable.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

On those other postings that have a place for reader comments have you ever noticed that there is always one or two people that have to stick their nose in and badmouth Elio? And most of the time with the same complaint, no product, no refunds on All In, not allowed to post negative comments on the Elio site. These people must have so much internal anger they never find a happy spot other than being miserable.

I'm past being interested or concerned about the motivation behind a person who is determined to spread discontent .... when someone acts in a manner designed to pull others down, they can try to rationalize it all they want but the bottom line is they value doing harm (being negative) more than they value doing good (being positive) .... it does somewhat mystify me as to why they don't try to spend time with folks who think/feel like they do and pay more respect to those who disagree and don't share their view

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm past being interested or concerned about the motivation behind a person who is determined to spread discontent .... when someone acts in a manner designed to pull others down, they can try to rationalize it all they want but the bottom line is they value doing harm (being negative) more than they value doing good (being positive) .... it does somewhat mystify me as to why they don't try to spend time with folks who think/feel like they do and pay more respect to those who disagree and don't share their view
That's it exactly; we now live in a world where the younger generations have no respect of or for anything; very sad.

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score

That the wierd thing about the internet, it brings all the edges of the bell-curve in close, and with the autonomy to say what you want, without having to tip your hand or any large vulnerablity for what you say.

You can't really know a hidden agenda, except perhaps to analyse what is said, done and in response to what.

There is one greater power however, people do make up thier own minds and at some point the majority do sniff out bad smells. Then the reverse paradox happens, most people don't mention they are on to the fact something is suspicious. And they let the sourse just sing-on, letting themselves think they are tranparent, when quite often they have become obvious.

I think the best way to navigate this mess is to look at all facts, take all opinion in measure, be as honest as possible yourself, do your own research and make your own decisions. All just as it should be, even before the internet.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Very compelling article. I'm hoping it, and others like it get wide attention. I don't see why not. Many of the people non-profits try and help are the same people that the Elio will help. And those aren't even the ones buying it just for fun!

Helping people is why I want you to buy one. Having fun is why I want to buy one. :)
Both statements are right on target.

Top Bottom