• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Ralphe's Here From Vegas

Ralphe

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi, everyone.
I'm an old guy, (77) & I may not get to own this car, but i'm optimistic about
life so i'll keep tryin.... I just love gadgets, and the unusual. I'm currently leasing
a Chevy Volt, and hope I can take delivery of a new Elio when my lease is up.
" I LOVE THIS CAR" I gotta stay healthy!!!
Purple Madness.jpg

Last edited:

jetpack54

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Think young man! There are people here older than you waiting to get their hands on one and some two! Actually I initially went for $100.00 refundable just to see but when the number of reservations went to 7,000 + that's when I decided to go all in for a grand! So technically I can buy 2 so I'll one as a backup!

Ralphe

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Think young man! There are people here older than you waiting to get their hands on one and some two! Actually I initially went for $100.00 refundable just to see but when the number of reservations went to 7,000 + that's when I decided to go all in for a grand! So technically I can buy 2 so I'll one as a backup!
#######################
Thanks, I was thinking to throw in $800. more. That might make the diff.

jetpack54

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just go for it man. You live in Vegas, you should be the first one driving this Elio at the Strip! 'Just don't cause an accident because they'll be looking at your new ride!

Ralphe

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Welcome to the site Ralphe!
Thanks, do we call you Okuma, or Steve? or both,
I want to be correct.....
again, thanks for the welcome, I'm excited, and spend way y y too much time on this site, as well as Elio's place, and the web searching for photos and news, etc.

Top Bottom