• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Released From Purgatory

Made in USA

Elio Addict
Reaction score
As long as there is hope, then telling an optimist they are wrong (or idiots) is pointless. Optimists would rather focus on the good things. The positives. After all, regardless of how many times you fail at something, if you keep trying, eventually you will be successful. Most of us are hoping that Paul Elio keeps trying until he is successful.

Tre'

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The powers to be at this website feel I have done my time and offered me an olive branch to return.

As a beginning member and moderator I was filled with hope. Today, I do not have those same feelings.

This website only allows "feel good" comments. Thus I regretfully decline returning.

But,,,, you 'returned' enough to comment? What?

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
But,,,, you 'returned' enough to comment? What?
It's like going back to see family you haven't seen for ten years. The family that lives there really doesn't notice that your uncle has got a really lame comb over and your aunt is 80% grey. It sure comes as a shock for you though. Their house that seemed OK now looks really dated. Plus that console TV from 1988 really needs to go. You can't help but comment.

I was in China for 5 months and came back. All I found is Elio in worse condition and out of the 20 regular posters here it went down to 10. Then it's just rehashing the same old info or just talking about other things. This forum could just shut down like a restaurant during the summer in ski country. Go on vacation for 4 months and reopen. Most likely, the same old story but at least everyone will have 4 months of postings pent up and ready to type (I know one particular poster comes to mind).

Samalross

Elio Addict
Reaction score
As long as there is hope, then telling an optimist they are wrong (or idiots) is pointless. Optimists would rather focus on the good things. The positives. After all, regardless of how many times you fail at something, if you keep trying, eventually you will be successful. Most of us are hoping that Paul Elio keeps trying until he is successful.
I'm hoping that he quits trying and gives someone else a chance before it is too late

Brainmatter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm still here, too!
And still simply waiting. What will ultimately come of all this I do not know, but I'm not wringing my hands or twisting my undies in a bunch over any of it.

I do feel apathetic towards this whole project, however, and that's never a good thing.

Top Bottom