• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Renderings

H2odog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I just thought that for the benefit of all, I would ask those of you that have, just how you have produced your renderings of Elios in different color configurations. Are you using a website? or are you using some software? If so would you be willing to share that information with the group? I use Corel X5 and will be installing Adobe Photoshop CS6 in a few days and will wait until that time to attempt any rendering as I am far more comfortable with PS since I have been using it since the early 90's..

raybonz

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I just thought that for the benefit of all, I would ask those of you that have, just how you have produced your renderings of Elios in different color configurations. Are you using a website? or are you using some software? If so would you be willing to share that information with the group? I use Corel X5 and will be installing Adobe Photoshop CS6 in a few days and will wait until that time to attempt any rendering as I am far more comfortable with PS since I have been using it since the early 90's..
FB has lots of pics with different colors and\or patterns.. I found this one there

<----------------------

Ray

JNR

Elio Addict
Reaction score
You should be fine with Photoshop. I have been using GIMP which is a free knock-off of photoshop.

H2odog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thanks but I moved past CS2 some years back. Not trying to be demeaning. Graphics in all its forms is my livelihood.
While CS2 has a bit of a learning curve, It would work well for anyone in the group here that has time to play.

Top Bottom