• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Reservations: 65341 As Of 6/20/2017

pistonboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I would like to see EM email out a survey to reservationist asking which shade of blue they prefer.

Yes, cost is a factor in choosing colors, but these two shades of blue may be similar in cost.

I would like to see the same survey for green. I love emerald green, but not this shade of green.

Mel

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I would like to see EM email out a survey to reservationist asking which shade of blue they prefer.
Yes, cost is a factor in choosing colors, but these two shades of blue may be similar in cost.
I would like to see the same survey for green. I love emerald green, but not this shade of green.
But....Sour Apples aren't "emerald green". They would have to change the name!

wizard of ahs

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Or............OK, I'll say it....................YELLOW !!!!!

I want a Elio

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Elio keeps harping on it legislation successes. Maybe if they put less time into that and more to actually building the car they wouldn't get so much flack from the critics. Oh, and what ever happened to the 100 test vehicles to be built for commercial use?

Phil B

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
I want that trend to continue as large numbers of people being willing to put cash down a year or more in advance really helps Elio show investors that this can truly be a viable business worth investing in.
Without the government loan there will never be enough investor capital to produce a significant number of vehicles. The last investor funds went to a small "test fleet" which circumvented those of us who are all in for the max. Perhaps with Trump in office the government loan will be a possibility as he does want to create American jobs and American made products. At this point we can only hope for this scenario as an IPO also failed to produce sufficient revenue to produce vehicles.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Elio keeps harping on it legislation successes. Maybe if they put less time into that and more to actually building the car they wouldn't get so much flack from the critics. Oh, and what ever happened to the 100 test vehicles to be built for commercial use?
The Fleet 100, are still due to hit first, last word was Q3 17, then I don't know what it was moved to.

booboo

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Top Bottom