• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Reservations: 65341 As Of 6/20/2017

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
awesome! up until a couple months ago, it was about 1000 new per month, now its almost that per week

I want that trend to continue as large numbers of people being willing to put cash down a year or more in advance really helps Elio show investors that this can truly be a viable business worth investing in.

JNR

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I want that trend to continue as large numbers of people being willing to put cash down a year or more in advance really helps Elio show investors that this can truly be a viable business worth investing in.
That's what I was hoping for as well. I was imagining how depressing it would be if the numbers started to taper off, but thankfully it is going up quicker.

FWIW, I have also been tracking facebook likes for only about 2 weeks now and they are at about 500 new likes per day.

Otis

Elio Fan
Reaction score
I don't know why (well, probably excitement) but I have been paying attention to the numbers of reservations since Feb. 3 and here are the numbers:
As of Feb. 3, there were 9006 reservations, As of Feb. 19 (16 day period), there were 10046 reservations so there were 1040 reservations in that period averaging 65 people per day. As of Mar. 01 (10 day period), there were 10971 reservations making that 925 reservations and that averages out to 92.5 people per day. And this latest update as of Mar. 09 (8 day period), there were 11,705 reservations making that 734 in that period. The average 91.75 people per day.
I reserve the right to mess up a little with my numbers. If I messed up somewhere....my bad. But you get the point, that's a LOT of interest in this thing and that's awesome!

JNR

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I don't know why (well, probably excitement) but I have been paying attention to the numbers of reservations since Feb. 3 and here are the numbers:
As of Feb. 3, there were 9006 reservations, As of Feb. 19 (16 day period), there were 10046 reservations so there were 1040 reservations in that period averaging 65 people per day. As of Mar. 01 (10 day period), there were 10971 reservations making that 925 reservations and that averages out to 92.5 people per day. And this latest update as of Mar. 09 (8 day period), there were 11,705 reservations making that 734 in that period. The average 91.75 people per day.
I reserve the right to mess up a little with my numbers. If I messed up somewhere....my bad. But you get the point, that's a LOT of interest in this thing and that's awesome!
I do this too mostly because I think it is a major indicator whether this car will be successful or not. Looking good so far.

Cali Chris

Elio Addict
Reaction score
They will need to average 190 reservations for the remaining 295 day in 2014 to sell out the first year of production. With the current pace of growth they will need to peak around 300 reservations per day near the end. That is if a sell out is their goal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
I would like to see them reach at least 30,000 reservations this year as that would put them over $200 million in reservations at $6800 dollars each. Being able to reach a number like without having any vehicles in production and with virtually no mainstream advertising proves that there is big demand for this vehicle. $200 million also happens to be what Mr. Elio has said they would need to raise from investors.

Kuda

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Like a snow ball headin down a mtn................ :)

Top Bottom