• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Retro Wheels

Rob Croson

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Is the Retro Wheel option on the Elio Configurator a Mag Wheel with the small front fenders like on the Silver P3 Prototype? I can't seem to find a picture.
If you select the option, the model updates to show the selected item.

Standard wheel/fender:
upload_2016-7-15_12-18-4.png

Standard wheel with retro fenders:
upload_2016-7-15_12-18-54.png

Retro wheel and retro fender
upload_2016-7-15_12-19-22.png

You could get retro wheels with standard fenders, but you don't actually see more than the very edge of the rim.

I do like the roadster look, but I don't like the $620.00 price tag. If I spend that much on options, it will be on interior options like enhanced stereo. Wheels/fenders could be easily added later.

Maurtis

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Funny how those "retro" wheels do not look very retro. I wonder how they will really look. I pictured wire spokes or something like an American Racing Torq Thrust style.

Mel

Elio Addict
Reaction score
All the Elios will come with the standard fenders. If you order the optional fenders you will have two sets of fenders.
I seriously doubt that! When you buy "options" on a car you don't get the items replaced by the option.
That would be like ordering the optional radio and getting 2 radios. I don't think so.

Top Bottom