• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Saabkyle04 Interview With Paul Elio

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
One of the better video's I've seen, and clearly in the sights of the 20 something social media focused crowd.

I'm surprised that kid managed to put together a video that came out so well. I hope he gets a tripod some day or tells whoever he interviews to not hit the table the camera is sitting on! I liked the video though as it sounded like Kyle actually knew something about the Elio beforehand.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
As I watch the video, this popped into my mind: with the P5 looming in the near future, perhaps there's not as much concern about treating the P4 with such care and "kid gloves", since it'll be old news, hopefully maybe as soon as the end of July (just a guess).
I didn't think about it like that but I'll bet you are right. I've never seen them just let someone drive it around town. When he drove through that one intersection in the neighborhood and hit that dip, I was hoping he didn't just break something.

Thomas Maule

Elio Addict
Reaction score
yup. Losing the P4 no longer represents a significant setback. Best to use it for all the media its worth right now before the P5 comes out, because when that happens, it won't really have much of a purpose anymore anyways, except as a museum piece, which I hope they do keep it for that purpose. I would love to see them put the P3, P4, and P5 on display behind glass at the manufacturing plant or headquarters.

Top Bottom