• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Say Goodbye To The Car Salesman

Craig

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Say Goodbye to the Car Salesman
http://www.gminsidenews.com/forums/f12/wsj-say-goodbye-car-salesman-142977/

This is what I have been saying all along. One flat rate for each car sold by a consultant. Greed will take over and sales will go through the roof. Say I’m one of the five salespersons setting at my desk back at the EM show room and I have a team of 50 personally recruited consultants out driving around having fun. Now say each one of the 50 cars I have on the road is seen by 500 people each day, (500x50=25,000) people seeing the car each day. Now lets say, one half of one percent (which is way to high) want a business card for more information, go online and buy the car. That would be 125 cars a day. How many days would it take for 25,000 people to come to a showroom and look at a car? JMO

Last edited:

Craig

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just having the car on the street will eliminate the need for a salesman, it will sell itself. When everyone sees it they will run to the store to get one.
Right you are. Like I said in a different post.

Not everyone is a salesman, but everyone can market.
The car will sell it's self and the rest is in the bag.

Zipper

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I was at the Knoxville event, yesterday. There were a number of folks there that out of pure curiosity, having been invited by someone who was really enthused. From the conversations that I had and those that I overheard, it seems to me that once people see it and understand what it is, the great majority of them want one of their own.

Craig

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I was at the Knoxville event, yesterday. There were a number of folks there that out of pure curiosity, having been invited by someone who was really enthused. From the conversations that I had and those that I overheard, it seems to me that once people see it and understand what it is, the great majority of them want one of their own.
All the more reason to have on the road consultants to show people that can't drive 10hrs to a showroom. JMO

Top Bottom