• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Selling My $1000 Reservation (worth $1500) For $800

Manolo83

Reaction score
Greeting everybody,

I am selling my $1000 reservation for $800 if anyone is interested. I would have to do a reservation transfer thru Elio, unfortunately you will not get the same reservation number held right now.
I'd love to hold on to my reservation but due to unforeseen circumstances I have to sell my reservation.

Thank you.

Manuel Valladares
Manuel.valladares@live.com

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Greeting everybody,

I am selling my $1000 reservation for $800 if anyone is interested. I would have to do a reservation transfer thru Elio, unfortunately you will not get the same reservation number held right now.
I'd love to hold on to my reservation but due to unforeseen circumstances I have to sell my reservation.

Thank you.

Manuel Valladares
Manuel.valladares@live.com
Sorry to hear that you've run into tuff happenings.

You are correct about your SIL; here's a few more specifics about buying someone else's SIL:
Selling your SIL

Yes you can sell your All In reservation BUT it must be done through Elio Motors. Contact them when you have the specifics (the person lined up to buy it) they will send you a form to fill in, sign and send back to them; they will also explain on how you handle the money. Once they have that signed form the transfer of reservation ownership will happen. However, if you have an $1K reservation and an SIL, THEY (the new buyer) WILL NOT GET THE NUMBER YOU HAD; they will get the next number in the current sequence mailed to them they also only get whatever current bonuses there are, not any of the past bonuses.

And Manuel Valladares; I don't know if you'll pick up many offers on this forum, there are only 4,000+ members and a number of those are not active.
You might have better luck on a Facebook page, or even Craig's List.

Best of luck to you; and sorry to hear you've run in to a financial "bump" in the road of life.

Top Bottom