• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Shirt From Elio

Ronald Levesque

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got my hundred dollar tee shit and bumper sticker this week....Got the shirt on as I write this and have tucked the bumper sticker away in the closet.....Did however frame the The welcoming place card that came with the shirt and sticker....Thats on the wall in my office.

Printed out a few high resolution 8/10s I carry around in my backpack while riding the bus and always place one of them up at my table when sitting with friends at Dunkin Donuts or at other eateries....They think I'm a bit crazy but I already new that!

0805142146a.jpg

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Got my hundred dollar tee shit and bumper sticker this week....Got the shirt on as I write this and have tucked the bumper sticker away in the closet.....Did however frame the The welcoming place card that came with the shirt and sticker....Thats on the wall in my office.

Printed out a few high resolution 8/10s I carry around in my backpack while riding the bus and always place one of them up at my table when sitting with friends at Dunkin Donuts or at other eateries....They think I'm a bit crazy but I already new that!

View attachment 2113

just all in myself this past week, about how long before the downpayment on the shirt did it take, and does the place in line number arrive with it??
thanks

LockMD

Elio Addict
Reaction score
just all in myself this past week, about how long before the downpayment on the shirt did it take, and does the place in line number arrive with it??
thanks

Took my shirt about 5 weeks after payment and no you'll get an e-mail with production number they say next release should be around/soon after labor day ??? I'm waiting for my second number, just as anxious as the first time LOL

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
on line too for a 2nd, but spacing it out i.e. put the 100 refundable, gets me on the end of the list, maybe a yr after my first. hope to sell the first for a premium to cover some of the second!! if not get my 100 back also thinking, that any problems pop-up will be corrected by the 2nd- BUT as many here, can't wait to get it! - i did go all in 1k- i've taken worse odds and lost a lot more money, but hey we always have a limited addition tee!! best of luck, enjoy

Top Bottom