• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Shocking… I told you so.

Reaction score
8317EE4F-FCA2-47B0-B575-B5001B480576.jpeg

Made in USA

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm surprised it didn't drop low way before this. Still, it did recover to levels above where they were before the Elio-E announcement. Without any updates that have good information the stock will probably crash. Did Racer Trust get all the equipment because the lien wasn't met by Sept 30th? Did Elio renegotiate again? No information to the Stockholders.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
from watching the rise and fall of Elio stock for several years, its reasonable to believe that major stock holders have manipulated stock trades in order to make short term profits .... the sudden release of info at a time the stock was reported to be on the brink of being delisted may well be another example

BaldGuy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
wow. thought all this great news would really push it up up and more up.
Lowest I ever seen it. Just 6 cents today. Use to always be a dollar or more as of late. Must been some news or something.

Made in USA

Elio Addict
Reaction score
wow. thought all this great news would really push it up up and more up.
Lowest I ever seen it. Just 6 cents today. Use to always be a dollar or more as of late. Must been some news or something.
The SEC shut down most trading on Elio Motors because they were not providing updated information to stockholders. Stock is basically frozen at about $0.06. Paul Elio is not forthcoming with any news either.

Made in USA

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Some stock was traded on the 18th. About 535 shares at $0.65
So someone has found a broker willing to make the trades. No idea who.

Top Bottom