• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Should Have Put The $1,000 In Bitcoin

Texconsin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Does anyone hear TRULY BELIEVE (not hope, wish or dream) that Elio vehicles will EVER be produced for the market and, in particular, for those of us who years ago charged our credit cards for the "All In?"

"All I got was this lousy t-shirt" might have been Paul Elio's plan from day one.

Doug McDow

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Does anyone hear TRULY BELIEVE (not hope, wish or dream) that Elio vehicles will EVER be produced for the market and, in particular, for those of us who years ago charged our credit cards for the "All In?"

"All I got was this lousy t-shirt" might have been Paul Elio's plan from day one.
I do, otherwise why would I buy 200 more shares of Elio last week? Yes I must still believe!

Grumpy Cat

Elio Addict
Reaction score

You would have been better off to buy $1,000 of Amazon when it first went IPO. With that said, Elio's coming to market. It may not get here as soon as we'd all like, but it's going to happen.

gottemfeathers

Elio Addict
Reaction score

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Yes., and thanks for asking.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Agreed, I've gone All In for the $1K from the beginning, and I still know that it will be parked in my garage in the future.
When doesn't matter, I will be among those that have gone in, and have one, when all the others that want one are still waiting.
It will happen, when doesn't matter.

Maurtis

Elio Addict
Reaction score
You would have been better off to buy $1,000 of Amazon when it first went IPO.

Why? If you had put in $1,000 into bitcoin even in 2011 when it hit $1, at the current value of over $3,203 per coin you would have $3,203,000. If you had put in earlier when it was worth pennies... wow. Sure the price fluctuates but if we are hindsight investing it seems like bitcoin would have been a much larger return.

Now if we are talking long term investing then Amazon is a much more stable choice. Bitcoin could hit $100k per coin, or might flame out into nothing.

FWIW, I cashed out some bitcoin to buy more Elio stock right after the NASDAQ filing announcement. Not much, but enough to make my wife roll her eyes, LOL. I think she is tired of hearing about Elio :D

Doug McDow

Elio Addict
Reaction score
:D
Why? If you had put in $1,000 into bitcoin even in 2011 when it hit $1, at the current value of over $3,203 per coin you would have $3,203,000. If you had put in earlier when it was worth pennies... wow. Sure the price fluctuates but if we are hindsight investing it seems like bitcoin would have been a much larger return.

Now if we are talking long term investing then Amazon is a much more stable choice. Bitcoin could hit $100k per coin, or might flame out into nothing.

FWIW, I cashed out some bitcoin to buy more Elio stock right after the NASDAQ filing announcement. Not much, but enough to make my wife roll her eyes, LOL. I think she it tired or hearing about Elio :D
Funny that you should say that, my wife feels the same!:D

Top Bottom