• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Sierra Vista, Az On The Map!

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi, from the state from which people migrate to yours shortly. (I'm from the East Coast- there they are snow birds).
You came to the greatest site for all things Elio, and more. Great bunch of folks. Nice to hear your enthusiasim and your financial commitment.
You will get your SIL (spot in line) within a few weeks. Reservationists who keep close eye on the dates will, I'm sure know what week.
You might be getting in later than most (read years) but when they start production, you will probably get yours within a few days of the first coming off the line

aahz

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Welcome from Kingman AZ. Glad to have ya, you just joined the best place for all your Elio info. Great people, excellent info here.
Not affiliated with Elio motors..

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hello from Sierra Vista, AZ! I just pull the trigger on the 1K all in! I am totally stoked. I see so much potential for both fuel savings as well as modding potential.

How is everyone doing?
HELIOCENTRIC, Welcome from an Elio enthusiast in New Mexico. Enjoy the forum and the information provided by its diverse membership.

Top Bottom